Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its really late and I shouldn't be blogging

Its really late and I shouldn't be blogging ... but I am. Because I'm self-destructive like that. Nevermind.

I just thought I would quickly do this.

Dear Amanda,

You are too judgemental of the people around you, because they remind you of yourself. Don't nitpick when all you are doing is criticising yourself, whilst hurting and annoying other people.

You expect too much of people, and probably don't listen to them enough to know what it is they are really trying to say. A few moments of insight and compassion don't make up for most of what you miss.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You have people who love you enough to tell you when you are too much of a bitch. Even though people find it hard to let you in as much as you would like them to, life isn't a TV show, and you aren't the protagonist. Just let it go, let it happen, and let it be.

Every moment contains within it the purpose and meaning of your life. Don't forget about that and get lost in thought.

I love you, you silly head.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment