Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Working working working...

Yesterday I worked at the Adelaide Arcade store from 8.30am to 5pm. Crazy shit for me! I'm used to little 5 hour shifts... And what's more, at Vic. Square, we have one little spiral stair case that you really only need to go up twice a shift. At Adelaide Arcade they have like 60 stairs that you go up to various levels multiple times... My legs! My calfs! eeeee! Ah its painfully obvious how unfit I am...

In other news, my Mum and my Sister (possibly) are coming over tomorrow to help me with putting the curtains in the curtain rods. I'm super excited! Yes, it sounds lame, but when you've been living with curtains that are SO floral and dark and blegh, the prospect of new WHITE curtains fills your heart with joy! The house will not have to be spotless to suggest a feeling of clean! Yay! That's the best kind of curtain.
That's them! The icky curtains! Taken when Nannal and i were on the way to a 20's party. Zoot suit!
Oh and in "Read 50 books in a year challenge" news, I am now onto Johnathan Kellerman's Twisted. Its very good so far. I wasn't sure it was going to draw me in when I started it, but lo and behold, the characters are making it interesting, if not the case yet (its crime).

Hmm... I think that is all I have to say. Sad isn't it?


Ooooh well.

Maybe next time I'll read a controversial news story and offer my opinion. Maybe I'll have read something other than fiction. You never know.



xx

1 comment: